Rate according to WHO YOU ARE, not who you would like to be or think you should be:
1. I am successful at getting a group to do its work efficiently.
2. I have a strong desire to share the Gospel with people who have never had the opportunity to hear it.
3. Others have affirmed the reliability of my insights or perceptions.
4. I am always looking for ways to build relationships with non-Christians.
5. I welcome opportunities to offer comfort and encourgement to people who are hurting.
6. I receive prayer requests from others and consistently pray for them.
7. Without hesitation, I give generously and freely to worthwhile projects and ministries.
8. I enjoy meeting new people and helping them to feel welcome.
9. For my own enjoyment, I regularly and systematically study God’s Word.
10. I am able to lead and partner with others toward accomplishing specific tasks.
11. I enjoy bringing hope and joy to people living in difficult circumstances.
12. I am not afraid to take a stand for the truth of God's Word, even if it irritates others.
13. I can faithfully provide long-term support and care for others.
14. I enjoy accomplishing necessary tasks that others would consider mundane or insignificant.
15. I effectively communicate biblical truths which produce changes in knowledge, attitudes, values or conduct.
16. I can analyze a situation quickly, clearly and correctly.
17. I am able to organize ideas, people and things for more effective results.
18. I have a strong desire to oversee or contribute to the establishment of new churches.
19. I am frequently able to perceive when someone’s true motives are not reflected in what they are saying.
20. I look for occasions to share what Jesus means when I am with unchurched friends and neighbors.
21. I take real delight in reaching out and encouraging inactive or uninvolved Christians.
22. I see God consistently and specifically answer my prayers.
23. I manage my money well in order to give more of it to ministry needs.
24. I have a knack for making people comfortable in unfamiliar situations.
25. I have a strong desire to study God’s Word.
26. I am effective at motivating others to accomplish a goal.
27. I enjoy helping people who are sometimes regarded as undeserving or beyond help.
28. I will speak God’s truth, even in places where it is unpopular or difficult for others to accept.
29. It is important for me to know intimately and be well known by those I serve and guide.
30. I enjoy taking care of physical tasks for the church.
31. I am able to explain God's Word in such a way that others understand it.
32. I enjoy working out solutions to complicated problems.
33. Setting goals and objectives and making plans to accomplish them is something I do well.
34. More than most, I have a strong desire to see people from other countries/cultures won to the Lord.
35. I can readily sense when someone is promoting God’s purposes or their own personal agenda.
36. I can share the Gospel message in a way that really impacts the other person.
37. People often express to me how much I've encouraged them in time of need.
38. I regularly feel compelled to pray specifically for people or circumstances.
39. I can give sacrificially most any time because I know that God will meet all my needs.
40. I genuinely believe the Lord directs people to me who need to get connected to others.
41. I am approached by people who want to know my perspective on a particular passage or biblical truth.
42. I am a person of vision and am able to communicate that vision to others so that they commit to making it a reality.
43. I feel great compassion for those who are hurting.
44. I often have a strong sense of God's direction for others.
45. I enjoy being responsible for the spiritual well-being of a group of Christians.
46. I look for ways to lend a hand whenever and wherever I can.
47. I enjoy explaining things to people so that they can grow spiritually and personally.
48. I feel that I have a special spiritual insight in selecting the best alternative in a difficult situation.
49. I can think through a process or event, anticipate problems and plan solutions.
50. I have a real desire to promote the ministry of Jesus beyond the life of my congregation.
51. The genuineness of an individual’s spirit is quickly evident to me.
52. I find myself regularly sharing the Gospel with non-believers.
53. I have directed others to biblical principles to deal with their suffering.
54. I find it natural and easy to trust God to answer my prayers.
55. I look for extra opportunities to give without being asked.
56. I enjoy preparing and serving meals for others.
57. I desire to learn as much as I can so that I might better understand God and His creation.
58. I can adjust my leadership style to bring out the best in others.
59. I can patiently support those going through painful experiences as they try to stabilize their lives.
60. I see most actions as right or wrong and feel the need to correct the wrong.
61. I seek to protect and provide for those under my spiritual care.
62. Others have sought me out to assist them in some way.
63. I like taking difficult truths from God’s Word and conveying them in a way that is clear and concise.
64. When deciding between several biblical alternatives, I have a clear sense of which one is best.
65. I know when and to whom to delegate important responsibilies.
66. I like to build bridges with people of other cultures and languages so that I might share Christ with them.
67. I recognize when a teaching or communication is not true to the Bible.
68. I joyfully share what Christ has done for me with anyone who will listen.
69. People seek me out to help them find God’s solution to their problems.
70. When I hear about challenging or desparate situations, I feel burdened to pray.
71. When asked to contribute financially, I welcome the requests, consider them seriously, and often respond.
72. I strive to make people feel like they belong.
73. I accurately discover important truths when reading or studying scripture.
74. When I join a group, others seem to back off and expect me to take the lead.
75. I desire to work with those who have physical or mental problems in order to help alleviate their suffering.
76. The truths of God's Word compel me to speak out concerning various issues and behaviors.
77. My heart aches when people I know stop coming to church and I want to do something to try and restore them.
78. I enjoy accomplishing routine tasks even though I may never receive any recognition for doing it.
79. I can communicate Scripture in ways that motivate others to study and want to learn more.
80. When others have a problem, I am frequently able to provide them with Godly direction and options.
81. I am able to make effective and efficient plans to accomplish goals as a team.
82. Being involved in the launching of a new congregation sounds exciting to me.
83. I can accurately distinguish between good and evil, right and wrong.
84. I look for opportunities to talk about spiritual matters with those around me.
85. I reassure individuals who need courage to take action in their faith, family or life.
86. I am regularly challenging others to trust God.
87. I like knowing that my financial support makes a real difference in the lives and ministries of God’s people.
88. My home is always open to people passing through who need a place to stay.
89. I confidently and regularly share my knowledge and insights with others.
90. I usually think about long-range not short-range goals.
91. I can look beyond a person’s handicaps or problems to see a life that matters to God.
92. I can speak in a way that causes conviction and life change in others.
93. I enjoy spending time caring for and nurturing others.
94. I really don't mind being interrupted to assist someone else.
95. I like devoting considerable time to learning Biblical truths in order to communicate them to others.
96. I can often find simple, practical solutions in the midst of confusion or conflict.
97. I am skilled at managing details.
98. People of a different race or culture have been attracted to me and we have related well.
99. I always see through a person who is a phony before it is clearly evident to others.
100. I am repeatedly able to lead others to salvation through Christ.
101. I often encourage the wavering, troubled or discouraged.
102. When all looks dim, I often say and do things that demonstrate my confidence in God.
103. Committing a generous portion of my financial resources to the work of the Lord brings me great joy.
104. I do whatever I can to see to it that others are taken care of and feel comfortable.
105. I commit and schedule time for Bible study, to understand biblical truth fully and accurately.
106. I like to figure out where we need to go and help us get there.
107. I possess an unusual capacity to understand the feelings of those in distress.
108. I have stood firm in love and shown others how their sin would cost them.
109. I take the initiative in helping other Christians grow deeper in their faith.
110. I enjoy working behind the scenes to support the work of others.
111. I can present information and skills to others in a way that it is easy to grasp and apply to their lives.
112. People with spiritual problems seem to come to me for advice and counsel.
113. Planning comes easily to me.
114. I enjoy pioneering new undertakings.
115. I can sense when demonic forces are present in a situation or person.
116. I sometimes get frustrated when others do not seem to share their faith as much as I do.
117. I am able to challenge or rebuke others in order to foster their spiritual growth.
118. I am confident that God will accomplish great things that may seem impossible to others.
119. I feel like I've been given abundant resources so that I can give more to the Lord’s work.
120. I like to create a place where people do not feel that they are alone.
121. I have a hungry curiosity to know all kinds of things and a restless mind that wants to know how everything fits.
122. When I speak, people seem to listen and agree.
123. People know that they can count on me to help others who are in need.
124. I feel compelled to expose sin whenever I see it and to challenge people to repentance.
125. I enjoy giving guidance and practical support to a small group of people.
126. I like to find small things that need to be done and do them without being asked.
127. I desire to teach God’s Word regularly.
128. I can anticipate the likely consequences of a person’s or a group’s action.